I haven't posted anything in such a looooooong long time so im about to bombard you with thousands of pictures. Enjoy!!! lots of love XOXO



pretendin 2 be all illuminati outchea

THELMA'S BDAY

gettin my dj game on


chillin wit karabo

me and my youth leader Thelma

thelma and Mbali

thelma's surprise birthday was planned by my youth cell
 MORE ME
shades wahh??




awsome fans in mafikeng

MC itu

my lil chubby legs 

 CLEOLA EAYRS
cleola eayrs

cleola eayrs
me and my baby cleo
ME AGAIN



My brother




HANGIN WITH ETV SCANDAL


Mapaseka Koetle 

me and those krazy scandal girls

team scandal

summer fro's 
BACK TO ME
Kasi Model vibes

lol i dnt smoke weed just thot the pic reminded me of weed

dabblin with my photo skills


perfomance in protea with kilo gillz
ME AND PRECIOUS
me nd preshy


precious 
precious
ME AND AMO CHIDI




me and amo




 MOI-ZIE




kawaii face







My brother again

my mom

LOL funny fake poster
HALLOWEEN WITH MY BROTHER







 MY NEW PUPPY CANDICE








Comments

  1. hey looking good there,what are the names of the apps u using to decorate your pix???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog