Hello 2013! latest pictures

Taken on my 20th birthday 3 jan 2013
It's a new year, if you have been checking out the blog you would know how much I enjoy playing around with the way i look and taking pictures. This year should be no different. I keep this blog as a place for me to store my images but at the same time it allows anyone who wants to check them out to do so. I enjoy it because I like to look back at pictures i took long time ago to see what i was thinking and how i looked at that time. So i guess you could say this is a visual journal more than anything. I think this year i'm also going to post doodles and other visuals (perhaps different types of media too) that i find interesting to keep a record of those too.

one of my favourites

discovered how to make puppy eyes using Photoplus software

Lookin a bit Asian here

this reminded me in someway of the water bending nation from the cartoon Avatar

after discovering the puppy eyes i decided to go full anime

i really love how my eyes look in this

you can see my obsession with pink comming through on this one

more water bending

deceivingly slender here, loving it

oh yeah sexy mama LMAO!!

loving the eyes lipstick is a bit uneven but i like it alot

i loooooove this... the dreads the beads all african lyk..i think, well thats what i was going for

my hello Kitty Spectacles

afrika-bag, too cool

ncaaaw this is my cutie face







Comments

Popular posts from this blog